Where Cultures Meet…
- The Cairo International Book Fair is the largest yearly cultural event in The Middle East, which aims to:
- Facilitate and promote the exchange between authors, publishers and all parties concerned with book, reading and culture industry from different countries.
- Organize a friendly International competitive event between all those who take part in the production of books, writers, publishers, paper manufacturers, printers, engravers, illuminators, binders, booksellers, librarians, bibliophiles and in general, all those who collaborate in book production and distribution.
- Provide a forum for the interested parties in children literature industry in Egypt.
- Establish a market for antiquarian booksellers.
- Promote all about cultural cooperation between nations and popularize the finest publications.