- The General Egyptian Book Organization takes the necessary procedures of Customs Clearance and delivers the shipment to the exhibitor,s stand, against 50.00 EGP per shipment 30.00 kg as maximum weight per each. The exhibitor bears all the expenses related to customs clearance, ground rental, policy receiving permission and discharge invoice.
- Customs clearance for the items shipped by the exhibitors: the exhibitor submits an official request clarifying his desire to finalize customs clearance by himself.
- The exhibitor pays 02% from the value of shipment invoice with minimum of 500.00 EGP in cash or in payable check to the GEBO, in advance, as administrative expenses.
- Documents shall reach the GEBO one month prior to CIBF Start date, otherwise, GEBO isn›t responsible for any shipment handled by other parties.
- In case of any breach to the above mentioned conditions, the GEBO will be exempted from responsibility towards the breaching shipments and senders.
- Shipping companies who handle directly with the exhibitor are fully responsible of shipment delivery to the Fairground and retuning back shipments without any liability of the GEBO towards any lost items.
- The exhibitor shall hand an authorization to the Shipping Company so as to show to the GEBO in order to receive the exhibition section.
- The shipping company signs a pledge endorsement to be fully responsible for the books which have been released from customs and deliver them to the exhibitor›s representative, and receive the rest of books after the book fair dates without any intervention by the GEBO›s side, noting that full responsibility lies on the shipping company and the exhibitor›s representative.