– Upon receiving the application form, the fair management issues a proforma invoice with total cost.
– Once the said proforma invoice is sent to the exhibitor, this shall start settling the requested payment within the flowing 15 days to the date he received the invoice. Payment shall be processed in the Central Bank of Egypt, 54, El-Gomhoreya St, Cairo, Egypt. The exhibitor shall send bank remittance to the GEBO once the payment process is done.
- GEBO Bank Details:
Beneficiary Name : General Egyptian Book Organization.
Bank Name : Central Bank of Egypt.
Account Number : 9190447778.
Code : 32106501.
– Please Send a photo Copy From The Transfer To Settlement Your account To General Egyptian Book Organization.
– Fax: (+202) 25789316 Email: email@example.com
Special Exhibition Service
- For publishers who do not wish to rent a stand and send a representative, but need to have their books displayed and promoted during the Cairo 49th international book fair 2018, the following services are offered by GEBO:
– Displaying books in the main exhibition hall on an individual stand bearing the name of the publisher.
– Promotion service by GEBO representatives.
- Transmission of orders made during the fair to the publisher concerned, through GEBO import department. These services are rendered on the following conditions:
– Payment in advance of 05.00 USD per book (minimum 50 books).
– Exhibited books remain the property of GEBO.
– GEBO importing department shall be granted the usual commercial discount for the made order.
– Books should be addressed to GEBO, preferably by air freight, and clearly marked special exhibition service, Cairo
International Book Fair.
– Copy of shipping documents shall be registered via airmail to GEBO.
– Payment remittance shall be sent with application.